Golden Glow Medical Spa is proud to offer the latest technologies and breakthrough treatments for wrinkle correction including Dermal Fillers, Neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport & Xeomin) and Radio Frequency Energy (ThermiRF & Pellevé).
Facial Injectables/Dermal Fillers
Facial Injectables/Dermal Fillers are another great option for wrinkle correction. Below are several options:
- Botox Cosmetic: Botox cosmetic is a simple, non-surgical treatment that temporarily smooths moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, forehead, and around the eyes (crow’s feet). Botox is highly effective, affordable, easy and requires no recovery time. Results typically last 3 – 4 months.
- Radiesse: Volumizing Filler is FDA approved for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm: Used to correct and smooth out the lines along the sides of the nose, lips and mouth.
- Micro-Cannula Dermal Filler Technique: Now you can have your fillers injected with less pain and less bruising with our new Micro-cannula technique. The Micro-cannula slides under the skin causing less trauma to the tissue. It is the new way to deliver dermal fillers.
- Combined Approach: Wrinkle correction can now be achieved with the combined use of Botox and Dermal Fillers. When combining the two, you get amazing results, commonly referred to as the “liquid face lift.”
Radio Frequency Energy
Utilizing the “science of heat,” ThermiSmooth and ThermiRase treatments deliver radio frequency energy-induced heat to your skin to give you a smoother, firmer, more youthful and healthy look.
- Pellevé is radio-frequency based technology, which delivers heat up to 45 degree celsius in the skin. The heat stimulates the collagen production resulting in wrinkle reduction and smoother skin.
- A ThermiSmooth treatment involves running an RF-powered hand piece in gentle, sweeping or circular motions over your skin’s surface to deliver heat into the deep dermal connective tissue, causing that tissue to shrink and tighten, and melting away lines and creases that have formed over the years. Treatment also stimulates production of new collagen over a period of time, lending to sustained improvement in your skin’s condition.
- ThermiRase also uses thermidor-regulated radio frequency (RF) energy to gently and selectively heat and disable the nerves that control the muscles responsible for glabella frown lines, those vertical wrinkles that appear between the eyebrows when you frown. The disabling of these nerves relaxes your muscles, limiting the extent to which you are able to furrow your brow. Treatment is isolated to only the nerves that cause frown-related wrinkling, giving you a natural, relaxed look. Results are immediate and long-lasting with just one treatment.